And then there are all of the stories of a goat inside a horse inside a camel. :eek: (or something like that)
There are whole chapters of Leviticus that prohibit stuff like that... :shock: You do it, and yer gonna get smote!

My dad takes the bones out of the Thanksgiving turkey (except the legs and wings), and stuffs the whole thing. Doesn't stuff it with chicken or duck or penguin or song sparrow or spotted owl or anything. :wink:

And then there are all of the stories of a goat inside a horse inside a camel. :eek: (or something like that)
There are whole chapters of Leviticus that prohibit stuff like that... :shock: You do it, and yer gonna get smote!

My dad takes the bones out of the Thanksgiving turkey (except the legs and wings), and stuffs the whole thing. Doesn't stuff it with chicken or duck or penguin or song sparrow or spotted owl or anything. :wink:

Yeah, that's true. And you can only be smote once. :whdat:

Thats funny - I bet they have great food' date=' but did you notice they are all the way up in Tulsa, OK. :lol:[/quote']

Opps, there was also one in Texas too. Well darn, I was trying to get a web site for the one in Maurice, La but not having any luck. Oh well!

Yeah, the Turducken never sounded good to me either - just odd. I thought about trying some of those chickens or Cornish hens stuffed with crab or shrimp stuff though...sounds good. They also had several other things on the product list that sounded interesting..so I will still probably try it.

-=Jasen=-

Hebert's has some pretty good stuff. The original is indeed in Maurice, LA. I've gotten lot's of goodies from them over the years. They told me that they opened the store in Oklahoma because of something to do with LA mail order law, or sumptin like that. I forget now.

The stuffed boneless chickens are excellent, and I like the turduckens as well. Like ordering any fresh/frozen food product, the price is one thing, but it's the overnight FedEx that kills you.

Their Cajun ribeyes are pretty good, though, as well as stuffed brisket.