DennisLinkletter

Welcome Duk

Re: Welcome Duk

Just wanted to shout out a big Komodo welcome to you..

Is the Duk something you shoot and Q after you call it?

If so, we will demand photos and recipes!

With 2 K's experience under your belt, you must have a trick or two to share..

;);)

Dennis

Thanks Dennis pics and techniques to follow :D

Welcome aboard. I'm guessing you're the Duk from another forum with a rather problematic #9?

Here's hoping that you're never tempted to blow up your komodo. :blob6:

Thanks for the welcome Gerard --While I'm not the one with a problematic #9, I am the one with two non funcuntional 7's ( bought them at the same time) does that make me an owner of a # 14 ??

The only thing " Blowing up " with the Gen II is going to be me probably with my appetite :!::P

Gerard - I got "post does not exist" message, too.

Go figger.

Sorry about that.

Damn KFF housekeeper. Set me up to look stoopid.

Just in case anyone is still interested in what I was trying to show, Duck833 had plans to blow up his problematic #9 and post it on YouTube. Hasn't gotten around to it as far as I know.

But this thread is about the new Duk! Sorry to turn the limelight away from you.

But, if you ever want to blow up those two #7's, you've got a ready made audience!

Gerard - I got "post does not exist" message, too.

Go figger.

Sorry about that.

Damn KFF housekeeper. Set me up to look stoopid.

Just in case anyone is still interested in what I was trying to show, Duck833 had plans to blow up his problematic #9 and post it on YouTube. Hasn't gotten around to it as far as I know.

But this thread is about the new Duk! Sorry to turn the limelight away from you.

But, if you ever want to blow up those two #7's, you've got a ready made audience!

Gerard, Now you have me thinking---I was seriously going to take a sledge hammer to them( easier to get rid of the concrete ) but.... :naka: