DennisLinkletter

Anybody in Germany?

Re: Anybody in Germany?

I'm sending a Komodo to Germany in the near future and the entry rates could be split if someone else would like to piggyback this shipment.

Calling out to Germany...

;);)

Hey, maybe the person in Germany could invite me over for a boot of beer and some haxe? We'll call it live tech support for your first cook? Well, can't blame me for trying. :drinkers:

-=Jasen=-

Re: Anybody in Germany?

I'm sending a Komodo to Germany in the near future and the entry rates could be split if someone else would like to piggyback this shipment.

Calling out to Germany...

;);)

My friend really wants now to buy one. Where to do you have to send the grill in Germany? Perhaps you could send booth grills to the same adress and we could go fetch it with a truck, if it is not too far from the border of Switzerland.

Unbelievable!

My friend really wants now to buy one. Where to do you have to send the grill in Germany? Perhaps you could send booth grills to the same adress and we could go fetch it with a truck, if it is not too far from the border of Switzerland.

Could not be any closer under the circumstances!

My customer lives in Merzhausen Germany...

According to Google maps only 121km or 1 hour and 24 minute drive..

Ah the world works in mysterious ways..

:lol::lol::lol:

These charges are to port in Hamburg.. You will have to split clearance and trucking from port in Germany.

The cost will be :

- Sea freight = about USD 100 per BBQ

- Doc fee = USD 10

- Handling & fumigation = USD 95

There are a few people interested so the charges might be split between 3-4 people. Two have ordered to date..