DennisLinkletter

More Gen 2.2 OTBs on the way..

If you have been waiting for more 2.2's here are the latest unsold ones shipped. This next week is the starting of the Islamic fasting month of Ramadan. As the workers are not in the best shape to work, we will be working only half days for the first two weeks and then off the last two weeks so the workers can go home to their villages. End result, I won't be shipping until early October.

BTW I also built 5 blacks but they have all been pre-sold.

KK-Gen2.2CB462.jpg

KK-Gen2.2CB463.jpg

KK-Gen2.2CB464.jpg

KK-Gen2.2CB465.jpg

KK-Gen2.2CB469.jpg

KK-Gen2.2CB470.jpg

KK-Gen2.2CB472.jpg

KK-Gen2.2CB473.jpg

The great mistake..

Isn't that new brown selling well? Seems like everytime you've listed one' date=' it hasn't been long before it wasn't available.[/quote']

I purchase from a very large tile factory, there minimums are for over 125 cases per run which puts them out of my range. Therefore I purchase their overruns and colors they know I like they produce a little bit more of. I found the Autumn Nebula tile and started building with it and it was very popular. When they ran out and I asked about if they had any production scheduled, I found out they were all a mistake batch of another color tile! Yup, a great mistake.

I've asked them to look into offering this spectacular mistake to their regular customers in hopes that they might order a container of it and I could buy the overruns.. Nothing back from them at present.. I will this week post this information I'm writing you and shots of the "actual tile: that spawned the A. Nebula. It has similar DNA but different tile.. less black.

I'm building some now out of this new tile..

OK Dennis - Ramadan is slowly winding down... just eight more days to go! When's that next shipment coming my friend? :D

Can you guys tell that I am on pins and needles? :lol::lol:

Ramadan is winding up.. Right now I don't have a definite ship date.. waiting for some additional grout/insulation to clear customs and I just recieved a few new orders.. They are working just not full day.. working afternoons without food or water in the heat just don't work..

;)