DennisLinkletter

Hey I just found two grills hiding in the warehouse!

I was going thru and going to get my ducks in a row for spring so I asked the warehouse to send me an inventory..

I discovered that there were 3 grills in ready stock that were not in the forums photo inventory..

They must have been a custom order that was changed before it arrived. One of the Tweed Bronze and Autumn Nebula mix was shipped with a pair of side tables too..

GEN 2.2 Ultimate 23" OTB

New elastomeric insulation/adhesive/grout

Tweed Bronze and Autumn Nebula mix

KK-Gen TM65

$3,800

KK-Gen22-565.jpg

GEN 2.2 Ultimate 23" OTB

**Shipped with pair of CNC Stainless and Teak Side Tables** ($576)

New elastomeric insulation/adhesive/grout

Tweed Bronze and Autumn Nebula mix

KK-Gen TM82

$4,376

KKGenII2-582.jpg

Well I was a benefactor also, one of these new found cookers is coming my way. After the snafu with the last cooker I was supposed to get (see KK in Florida Warehouse) this was a good chance for me to still get an upgraded KK. Dennis was working on a solution and this I believe will work out the best for the both of us. I'm supposed to receive the cooker on Wed so lets hope this one is as advertised. Thanks Dennis for continuing to work on a resolution I look forward to my new KK. Now someone come to Snellville and buy the one in my garage!!