qundoy

EZ QUE

Re: EZ QUE

Argh.... I am having a tough time trying to find an ezq motor and basket. Any suggestions.

I believe Dennis is now selling them as a KK accessory. If not try the link to Viking: http://www.vikingrange.com/consumer/pro ... egory-accs

At the time I purchased from Viking (Viking was selling the EZ Que under its own label), they were running low on product. In fact, I had to check with their regional California Distributor for availability; then had to have the local Viking retailer order the basket for me. As for the motor, I followed the recommendation of folks on this forum and purchased from the link below:

http://www.onegrill.com/Electric_Rotiss ... /4pm05.htm

Onegrill 50# motor

Hey Cruzmisl go to Onegrill site (above in Slu's message) on the bottom of the page click on 'MOTORS' then go to page 2 and you will see the 50# motor (4pm15) $54.95. Click on this and it will bring up more description. Then click on 'Technical Specks" and you will see 'CW ROTATION WHEN LOOKING AT THE BACK' (clock wise) And somewhere in this forum you will find a lot of discussion on the right direction the motor needs to turn. I think someone pointed out it needed to turn ccw(counter clock wise) if you were looking at the square drive--which would be CW looking at the back. I confirmed this with Joe at Onegrill and was told only the 50# motor turned in the direction we needed for our unit. I hope all this doesn't muddy the water too much BUT bottom line the 50# motor is correct for our use. Have a good weekend.

Good plan

Cruz I would do the same if I already had a 40# unit. Can't believe you will have a problem with everything real tight. I haven't used mine (6" basket) yet, but think I will like the results. Also will at some point get the 8" basket that Dennis is now making. Question: do you see any difference using the roti vs rack cooking?

onegrill now has a 220v 50hz motor

Motor Question - I live in Hong Kong and they have 220v AC here. Can anyone recommend where i could get a 220 motor? My KK arrives onn the 29th of August and I want to be all set.

I ordered the basket when I ordered the grill.

Joe at onegrill just wrote and said he now has a 220v 50hz motor. Please confirm rotation before you order..

You want it to turn ccw (counter clock wise) if you were looking at the square drive--which would be CW looking at the back.