bryan

Baconnaise

Re: Baconnaise

I have used this about every way one can imagine (on Food) It definitely has a place in the KK recipes.

http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2009 ... ecipe.html

Note:

The crisp bacon I ground with the "Magic Bullet" , and raked in it at the beginning of the recipe.

I've made up a couple of different Bacon Mayo's and they are all GREAT!

From a subtle hint of flavor in a simple haas avocado sandwich to lots of flavor on waffles with maple syrup..

This will be in stores one day!

I had no idea.. just joined their FB page!

I've used it to good purpose in quite a few sandwiches and salads. It is available in many stores, or online. I got mine through Amazon.

Mike

I had no idea.. just joined their FB page..

Now plotting how to get some.

Maybe with my next shipment of Sparkolloid..

I had no idea.. just joined their FB page!

I've used it to good purpose in quite a few sandwiches and salads. It is available in many stores, or online. I got mine through Amazon.

Mike

I had no idea.. just joined their FB page..

Now plotting how to get some.

Maybe with my next shipment of Sparkolloid..

;);)

REALLY!!!

I, too, thought - woo,hoo - bacon mayonaisse. That is until I tried it - AWFUL, NASTY, YUCK. Seriously artificial flavors - mostly smoky. It wasn't even good mayonaisse. Then, you read the lable and find out - it's KOSHER - no actual bacon in the product! Talk about misleading advertising!

My advice, pass this one by!

I guess I am one of the "bad" Jews. I love bacon, as well as Pork Ribs, Spare and Baby Backs. I even made Chocolate covered Bacon. I am waiting for the day when the Higher Ups in the Rabbinical World will change the law about not eating pork. Then again, I will be waiting a very long time. They don't know what they are missing......

Shalom.

REALLY!!!

I, too, thought - woo,hoo - bacon mayonaisse. That is until I tried it - AWFUL, NASTY, YUCK. Seriously artificial flavors - mostly smoky. It wasn't even good mayonaisse. Then, you read the lable and find out - it's KOSHER - no actual bacon in the product! Talk about misleading advertising!

My advice, pass this one by!

Never tried store bought. Guess I'll stick with the homemade.