DennisLinkletter

New KK Site is up and running..

This was actually started last December in February I dropped what we had done on Joomla to switch to the Wordpress platform. In March my developer had his hard drive crash and lost everything luckily I had done mockups of all the pages in Photoshop so it was not a start from zero situation. It's taken much too long because I kept changing my mind but when all was said and done, I needed to get the new 32" on the site. So I will be doing a lot of filling and adjusting over the next few months but I'm happy with the general structure of the site. The store gives or will give delivery quotes and accessories and spare parts now (soon;-) can be purchased online.

Hope you like it!

;);)

Re: New KK Site is up and running..

Looks great! Can you add an additional charcoal basket as an accessory?

I found the extra charcoal basket in the Store as a spare part as opposed to an accessory. Surely the price isn't $.08?????

I ordered a spare charcoal basket from Dennis years ago. It wasn't $0.08 but it wasn't much. I highly recommend a spare basket, to handle "good" charcoal like extruded coconut as little as possible between cooks, alternating with one's preferred hardwood lump. I store my spare charcoal basket on a terra cotta plant saucer.

I found the extra charcoal basket in the Store as a spare part as opposed to an accessory. Surely the price isn't $.08??? Susan

We had everything in the store working but when we uploaded it to the KK server all prices and weights were corrupted. I'll get the store working properly soon..

;-)

Dennis

I thought I saw the upgraded roti basket arm locks for sale in the store the other day but I went to order a couple of things and am not seeing them now. Maybe I was imaging it? Will shoot Dennis an email since I need to confirm they will fit the EZ Que roti baskets.

Looks great! Can you add an additional charcoal basket as an accessory? I would like to order one and would be happy to do it online.

Done.. on the basket.. the items we have no costing for are getting them. My gal has a big woodworking project/costing that is time sensitive to finish first.

;);)

Dennis: I went to the store to check out the matte autumn nebula bronze tweed tile and wasn't able to see any tile colors except for a couple of blues and an autumn nebula. I was in the gallery under tile colors.

Dennis: I went to the store to check out the matte autumn nebula bronze tweed tile and wasn't able to see any tile colors except for a couple of blues and an autumn nebula. I was in the gallery under tile colors.

Have not named them yet but just loaded over 100 tile close-ups into that gallery..

;);)