DennisLinkletter

Indonesian Prime Rib

for meat info, i cant think of a more "go to" source of info than prime here! anyone who brings up "kitchen magic" or "maggi" has GOT to know their way around a real kitchen as well.

i know deej had some great info on "wet aging" awhile back; might be worthwhile to link to that. i can't imagine my wife allowing a big slab of meat to sit in our fridge uncovered for a week. much less eat it. of course that doesn't really matter, as she wouldn't know the diff; she's in that "well done" crowd.

i need my own fridge... :(

for meat info, i cant think of a more "go to" source of info than prime here! anyone who brings up "kitchen magic" or "maggi" has GOT to know their way around a real kitchen as well.

i know deej had some great info on "wet aging" awhile back; might be worthwhile to link to that. i can't imagine my wife allowing a big slab of meat to sit in our fridge uncovered for a week. much less eat it. of course that doesn't really matter, as she wouldn't know the diff; she's in that "well done" crowd.

i need my own fridge... :(

First your own fridge, then your own bedroom! :eek::lol::lol: