Cookie

What next???

Sorry to disappoint you, but it's Fox News blowing stuff out of proportions again. Read the article carefully. It's a student-based study, funded by the EPA, as part of a grant program - "The EPA said that ... the grant is part of the EPA's "National Student Design Competition for Sustainability Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet (2014)", which is a student-designed competition for sustainability."

So, don't go gittin' yer panties all in a bunch over nothing!

• Like 1

Gotta be the most ridiculous thing I've read all week about government spending!

Fox News?   ARGH!  Really news?  LOL  NOT...

Bill O'Reilly should  immediately be grilled on the upper flipped over and set down on the coals at 900º dome until only white powder is left!  Do clean out your ashes before your next cook as those ashes will be toxic and bitter guaranteed...

• Like 1

tony - I understand.  But I promise you, the EPA will never let a chance for regulation slip by.  I've dealt with those dolts for years and they are some very dim bulbs.

I didn't deal with EPA much, just the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC). I spent the last half of my career in regulatory affairs, both arguing with inspectors over what the regulations said/meant, and the bureaucrats in DC on writing new regulations. Trust me on this one; EPA has much bigger fish to fry than backyard BBQs. The students came up with the idea, not the EPA. 

I'll get off my soapbox now.