bryan

Pot Cleaning

Oh, you're talking about cleaning cookware? Never mind!  :smt033

FWIW - here's my go-to for cleaning my carbon steel pans. Works great. I've used it on CI, too. 

http://www.amazon.com/Hudson-Cleaner-Stainless-Chainmail-Scrubber/dp/B00KQCJ0CG/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1438800221&sr=1-1&keywords=cast+iron+cleaning+tools

Mom taught me to do this years ago, when I had hair that wasn't gray! She went one stop further and put just a drop of detergent in the hot water. Talk about clean!

It seems that everything old is new again! Except for me, of course. :lol:

CC - That is one of the nice things about going down hill. A lot of old is new. Sure you are new. Don't you remember?

• Like 1

I'd love to have a chain mail cleaner but when they cross the border something weird happens to the price. One of these days... ;)

Told you that I'd hook you up on that kind of stuff. Let scope out prices. My price is $14 with free shipping (Prime). What does Amazon in Canada quote for the price of the chain mail, including shipping? Then we can look at postage from me to you and see if it makes sense?