DavidS

I want to be a happy camper

What would make me a truly happy camper would if I could get rid of my made in mexico cooker and buy a KK. It would be a different experance dealing with a company that cares and has a BETTER product. I may have to wait until our move to AZ. I do see nice O.T.B. in the future.

I have a better trade in deal. Old #7K cracked thru, very nice holder for bird bath, bottom cracked makes nice lump storage.

Plus replacement top and bottom with part of break in cook done, 28 hrs @ 225 Guru measured since no hole drilled for thermometer, side tables, lower bracket, lots of extras, nice Raspberry color.

Come on folks' date=' bite the bullet, which is what I did. At the very least, you will have what you were originally expecting, and you won't have to ever deal with that other company again. :D[/quote']

I was about to buy the mexi version a few days ago. Called them a few times, got the typical answers, then did one last search online. Came up with this place...now I'm in talks with Dennis on buying one of his stock units. If the deal works out I'll soon be the new owner of an OTB as well :)

K (really, it's my first initial ;)

I would like to be a happy camper also, the hard part is convincing the better half why I should spend this much on a cooker. She does not like expensive and she thinks the price of these cookers is too much no matter which brand you buy. I have explained build quality, warranty and customer service to her and am trying to convince her of the advantages this cooker offers over the competitors.

My experience thus far has been great, I ask more questions than most because of some bad experiences in the past. I can tend to want to be clear on a lot of small details. Dennis has been great about everything. It is obvious he is committed to product quality, ease of use, designing accessories to make improvements, and also highly committed to his customers.