ThreeDJ16

Need Help On Tile Color!

Ok, I did not think this would be an issue, as I figured the wife would hate this other color I like. But it turns out she likes it too. So now I am in a conundrum about what color I want. Anyway it is down to these two. I really like the black tiles from the first time I saw it. But I also like the green version of the same style tile. I originally picked it first as the wife really liked it. But now since she likes this other one too, it is making my decision much harder. So anyway, tell me what ya'll think! Please!

-=Jasen=-

Black

nwblckjp0.jpg

Green

033drkgrtjo5.jpg

They are both rather lame. Get the brick color, or that pretty yeller like lead dogs getting.

Out of all those really nice colors, how could you possibly like those two? Are you nuts, go back into the tile yard and look around til you can come up with something I really like...else I'm not coming to your house to grill at all :shock:

Just kidding, they are both nice colors, I'd say flip a coin :?

POLL CHOICE

Go with the wife's choice

You screwed up and didn't have that as a choice on the poll.

This is the only correct answer. If she's cool about you paying $2,000 for a grill, whether it's a financial question or not, then get what she likes.

That's what I'm doing (delivery end of this month!) :supz:

twharton

They are both rather lame. Get the brick color

Yeah...that way you guys will have someone else to make fun of when the sun hits it just right! :D

No, actually the brick color has become my new favorite. But even if DJ and I had identical cookers I'd make fun of his. He'd have his all pimped out with dice hanging from the rear-view mirror or shocks that would make it bounce or something weird :shock:

They are both rather lame. Get the brick color

Yeah...that way you guys will have someone else to make fun of when the sun hits it just right! :D

No, actually the brick color has become my new favorite. But even if DJ and I had identical cookers I'd make fun of his. He'd have his all pimped out with dice hanging from the rear-view mirror or shocks that would make it bounce or something weird :shock:

Ah, your just jealous - hehe. I will have mine pimped out, but it will be with a ProCom, some sweet looking teak side tables and that cool looking gas valve and SS braided gas hose!! Shhhwwwiiiing - ya baby!

-=Jasen=-