Aussie Ora

This looks cool have to give it a go

2 hours ago, Aussie Ora said:

1a32c61dcef4c427f7ab7165319a025c.jpglove the ball, chains and shackle doubt they come with it. http://store.aussiebbqsmoke.com/products/convict-rubs-250g-bag

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Went to the website and read the "Our Story"  section. 

Got a good laugh. Free yourself from the shackles of American. No more Hickory or Mesquite

LOL 

• Like 1

No worries skreef I knew youse would like it. I'm going up to Geraldton tomorrow to spend Chrissy with Dee's parent's and they have a store that sells it up there so going to get some. I'm taking the Joe Jr up and going to do a pulled pork with quandong sauce. Give them the taste of Kamado for Christmas lol

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Aussie Ora said:

No worries skreef I knew youse would like it. I'm going up to Geraldton tomorrow to spend Chrissy with Dee's parent's and they have a store that sells it up there so going to get some. I'm taking the Joe Jr up and going to do a pulled pork with quandong sauce. Give them the taste of Kamado for Christmas lol

Sounds like a great time.. Enjoy! 

8 hours ago, tony b said:

Sounds tasty. 

I'm at my sister-in-law's for the holidays, so no KK cooks for me. Would love to be doing the bone in pork roast on the grill for Xmas dinner. Will just have to suffer, I suppose. :-D

It surely be there waiting there patiently for your return I'm sure.. Enjoy!