Aussie Ora

Old bay seasoning

1 hour ago, Aussie Ora said:

I noticed a few people using this stuff is it any good a new store started up down here called 50 states that sells American produce on Facebook what's it like going to go to the store and see what else they have

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

Yes!

It's a staple here in the Eastern US for crabs and shrimp. Give it a go. 

• Like 1

Yes!

It's a staple here in the Eastern US for crabs and shrimp. Give it a go. 

Cool this is them https://g.co/kgs/uJVl0J. They have a sore front but seem to live on Facebook it's Amazing I was saying to Dee last year how low n slow is slow in Perth lol I should ark something up now all of a sudden I can get tri tip American shops are popping up and every man and his dog has an offset smoker lol there is even some bloke charging $250 a head to learn how to use a kamado Joe seriously lol he recommends a water pan there are even blokes down here putting bricks in their kamados saying it helps heat retention lol

Cool this is them https://g.co/kgs/uJVl0J. They have a store front but seem to live on Facebook it's Amazing I was saying to Dee last year how low n slow is slow in Perth lol I should ark something up now all of a sudden I can get tri tip American shops are popping up and every man and his dog has an offset smoker lol there is even some bloke charging $250 a head to learn how to use a kamado Joe seriously lol he recommends a water pan there are even blokes down here putting bricks in their kamados saying it helps heat retention lol