Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Jon B.

Here's A Fun One For You Aussie......

@Jon B. - I'm a huge fan of these guys since seeing them on Sing-off. Been to 2 of their live concerts here and have a couple of CDs, too. I like A Cappella singing and next to Pentatonix, these guys are about the best out there.

[mention=2714]Aussie Ora[/mention]  Home Free .................a country A Capella  group I follow.....fun song.  Reminds me of my girls mother :-D

Kewl I like it .Cheers will have to find more of their songs

Outback Kamado Bar and Grill

14 hours ago, tony b said:

@Jon B. - I'm a huge fan of these guys since seeing them on Sing-off. Been to 2 of their live concerts here and have a couple of CDs, too. I like A Cappella singing and next to Pentatonix, these guys are about the best out there.

@tony b  Same here Tony.....have seen them 3 times in concert.   Was very sad to see that Avi Kaplan left Pentatonix.  He had a cameo in the video above and was featured in Home Free's Ring of Fire video.  

4 hours ago, Aussie Ora said:

Kewl I like it .Cheers will have to find more of their songs

@Aussie Ora They have great videos on YouTube.  Check them out.  A couple of their best.............................

(Kenny Rogers found out about them from his kids teacher, listened to them and then asked them to sing with him).a

Edited by Jon B.
  • Like 3

[mention=2714]Aussie Ora[/mention] They have great videos on YouTube.  Check them out.  A couple of their best.............................
(Kenny Rogers found out about them from his kids teacher, listened to them and then asked them to sing with him).a

[/url]  

Love the ring of fire . Was that a Kenny Rogers take on the first lol

Just now, Aussie Ora said:

Look at kenney

Just a LITTLE plastic surgery.......still sounds good though! 

• Like 1

Both bands have had turnover in the last year. I saw the last concert with Chris Rupp before he left Home Free. Haven't had the chance to see Pentatonix, but would love to, even without Avi.

• Like 1