PaulR

First baby picture

I thought I was being nice... :?

Firemonkey has your KK arrived at US customs yet? 8)

I'm hoping that my KK will be shipped at the end of this week. But I still reckon you and DJ will get to cook on your babies before I will...

Had another look at the paella recipe by the NakedWhiz that really looks good and should be a treat on the KK!

Firemonkey has your KK arrived at US customs yet?

I havent heard a word about its status :?

The word I heard was May 30 or 31 it hits port. Then roll the dice for customs. So we could have it the first week in June or a couple weeks later, depending on how lucky we are with customs.

-=Jasen=-

Do you know how long your customs usually take?

I reckon ours could easily take another couple of weeks to "inspect"?

Anyway, I'm still hoping mine will be packed up by the end of this week and on it's way!

Do you know how long your customs usually take?
Some don't take long at all. Like, "how do you do?" is very short. And taking a gift to a friend who invites you to supper. Depending on what kind of gift you take, it could be very quick and simple, like picking up a bottle of wine on the way.

On the other hand, the custom of having a cake and presents and guests at a birthday party could take a very long time. Especially if you go with a home baked cake, and home made decorations. Those are more special (my mom used to bake me cakes that looked like trains or lions or humpty dumpty), but are very time consuming.

I guess it just depends. ;)

Just to rub it in, my KK is at the terminal today, due to deliver tomorrow....

:D:D:D:D

Sorry couldn't resist.

Here, I'll save you guys the trouble.....

:smt021:smt021:axe:

Go ahead and enjoy it...We will be sure to properly ogle over all of our fancy new features that we had to wait for :twisted:

BTW, you better hurry with the paint job, or the color police will forever refer to your original color :D They still flame me for having a pink K and it has always been tan :?

I just got word...

KK being shipped next Monday...21 days later...um Australian customs :?

But I will have it soon...woohooo

Photo's to follow .....did I say woohoo?

WOOHOO :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

PS Jehlinger did you get yours (photo's???)

Paul' date=' haven't gotten it yet, some little glitch with the delivery address. They're supposed to deliver it tomorrow. They're taking their sweet time... :evil::evil::evil:[/quote']

Hope that same delivery guy that stole that one over in Louisianna didn't get a job over your way. He may be a thief but he's got good taste :roll:

Paul' date=' haven't gotten it yet, some little glitch with the delivery address. They're supposed to deliver it tomorrow. They're taking their sweet time... :evil::evil::evil:[/quote']

Dang, that must be tough (but only 1 more day).

I have to wait at least 21 more days (it's on the high seas)

Let's see some photo's (I'm especially interested how you're going to move the thing?) I have some steps from the drive to my front door...oops 4 guys should be enough to lift it right?