Sesquipedalian

Hi

Hi everyone, first off I have to say that I am not a Komodo Kamado owner, I own a different ceramic cooker and I am happy with it. That being said I have been impressed with what I see from both the Komodo Kamado product and the owner.

Just so you know the name does not apply, I just took to it for some reason. I hope to be sharing some pictures of some food soon. I am far from being an expert on one of these but I have had some really good results because of the way these things perform.

My wifes attitude was once a week is enough bbq but now whenever I am home and have time she wants me to bbq. I plan on cooking through the winter, I just wish I had more time for it right now. The results so far have exceeded my expectations considering my cooking experience or lack of it.

if it is pink like Firemonkey's #5

Its actually sandstone tan :D I posted some pictures where the light conditions and the camera made it appear to have a pinkish hue, and well, the rest is history. They almost had me believing it was pink! I was looking at it last week while I was cooking on it and said to myself, "thats not pink"

When the tiles fall off, I am going to mail each of you one of them as evidence!

wonder if dennis could make your cooker a tiled tutu so it could look like it was prancing' date=' even when standing still. MPF![/quote'] You mean like the pig suit in your avatar? (Which IS PINK by the way!) :butthead:

Didn't you use ther word 'coral' to describe your BBQ' date=' or did you want a KK in coral? Still both very appropriate for South Beach[/quote'] I think that label came from Curly...explainign that "coral" is what we call pink in Sunny FL.