gerard

Where's Jasen?

Still in the background, just taking a bit of a posting hiatus as that latest round of meds for my back had put in a bad place. Though good news for a change, I am finally off them. As of last Wednesday, my latest round of cortisone did the trick. The vail of fuzzy haze some people would pay for is finally lifting.

-=J

Edited by ThreeDJ16

Glad you're feelin' better Jasen

Sorry to hear the ol' back has had you down.

I think we've all missed you. At least us important ones have anyway.

Main thing is hope you're feeling better soon.

We really do miss all your funnin' around, rash and trash; and of course the serious stuff too.

Cheers!

Johnnyboy

Yep' date=' he's just PM'd me too. Glad he's alive and kickin' (well apparently not kicking... need a good spine for that).[/quote']

Oh yeah and just to prove I am still here, I turned off your ability to display an avatar - mmmwwwwhahahahaha. Really dude, that last one is just down right nasty. If you beg real nice, I might turn it back on. :twisted:

-=Jasen=-

Really dude, that last one is just down right nasty. If you beg real nice, I might turn it back on. :twisted:

-=Jasen=-

Bunk. That was the tamest thing I've had in a while. I'm sure I could find something more entertaining.

This is the thanks I get for showing some interest in your health?

Oh hell... pweez Master, pweez, can I have my avatars back?

Really dude, that last one is just down right nasty. If you beg real nice, I might turn it back on. :twisted:

-=Jasen=-

Bunk. That was the tamest thing I've had in a while. I'm sure I could find something more entertaining.

You promise no more hoff?

-=Jasen=-

-=Jasen=-

-=Jasen=-[/quote:3ae57oub]

Sure, whatever.

-=Jasen=-

-=Jasen=-

Sure, whatever.[/quote:12gywdot]

Hehe, just doing my duty in protecting the eyes from being gouged out of the forum users head - intentionally after viewing. hehe

-=Jasen=-

There, how's that avatar - hehe.