Franck

32 Big Bad KK Crane lift for Move

Hello All, 

I am moving my KK with me to Belgium. The movers contracted a crane to lift it off the deck, so I found it worthwhile to record the process. There seem to be an issue uploading the videos, but we’ll start with some photos while I try to sort it out.

Due to coordination issues between the movers, seacan delivery company and the crane’s, the KK was first lifted off the deck by the crane to be moved onto the street. Then the crane left and the seacan arrives a couple hours late… Once the seacan arrived, and they tried to pick it off the street and raise it up onto the liftgate of a truck. However, the elavation difference between the truck carrying the seacan and the KK was too large; hence, they took it to the warehouse and ultimately moved it with a forklift.

Note that I have kept the large majority of the crate that it originally came with since I expect to move quite often. Whilst the bed may last a few more moves, the top portion will have to be replaced because it sat uncovered in the backyard facing the ever changing weather for a year and a half.

Cheers,

Franck

IMG_3561.jpeg

IMG_3562.jpeg

IMG_3563.jpeg

IMG_3564.jpeg

IMG_3566.jpeg

IMG_3569.jpeg

IMG_3573.jpeg

IMG_3574.jpeg

IMG_3575.jpeg

IMG_3576.jpeg