moebutt

Wagyu Tri-Tips Over Weekend On Ultimate 23

6 hours ago, JDBBQ said:

Looks good ... love tri tip.ย  I usually do to med rare / med.ย  will have to try the smoking to 195 method

Thanks!

I always do a few Wagyu "Tri-Tip'skets" whenever we're in the mood for brisket but I don't want to spend 600 hours doing a full packer, lol, it's a great, delicious hack-they're a lot like like a really kickass brisket point without being overly rich...๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by moebutt
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, C6Bill said:

I love a nice tri tip but we don't get them around here often.ย  But as far as wagyu briskets, they are the only briskets i cook. I love them :)ย 

Same here, with exception to a few "rare" Prime Grades I've found with unusually spectacular marbling in the flat,ย I've all but given up on doing anything less than a Wagyu BMS-7 when it comes to a brisket since I "never" wrap my briskets until they're almost done (at least 185-190 internal then a long hot hold at 150 degrees) and the Wagyu's just consistently turn out fantastic with a nice, juicy flat that hasn't dried out.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

• Like 2