tkline01

I did it!!!

Re: KK for My own

Mine is the Supreme Plus Dark terra blue,charcoal grout. Haven't thought of a name yet( maybe the Karnivore Kooker) arrival date is on or about Aug 24.

KKSPOTB313.jpg

I think I have a name, let me know what you think---Kobe'---the beef not the basketball player. Hmmm, that would make this a K KK!? :morons::laff::gack:

Ah-oh, hope you aren't gonna drape that thing in a white cover :shock:

I know the feeling...I'm waiting on my tractor...waiting ain't fun :lol:
I thought it was Mrs. Curly's tractor. You change your mind?

Well, if you think I can get away with it, it is...otherwise it ain't ;)

On advice of counsel, decline to give her the tractor, unless you also give her a sparkly bauble. A BIG sparkly bauble. :wink:

I did it!!!

As I was reading this thread, it struck me that it would be extremely unlikely to hear of someone selling their KK and replacing it with a Kamado. I wonder if anyone has any stats of the respective "conversions" from one brand to another...

Firemonkey: I voted, and am not surprised at the responses to date. (I am a K owner that wishes to upgrade despite having no problems) However, don't give up your day job to replace Gallup. I don't think that you have the objectivity factor nailed yet.

Regards and thanks

greggd

My KK is on the way!!!! :w00t:

Est. Delivery: 2-3 business days after 8/22

Date Comments

8/22 Freight picked up from shipper location

8/23 Trailer closed - ready for dispatch

8/23 Trailer dispatched to destination terminal

You may not feel as attached to it since it's so easy to get. I think waiting 6-9 mths on a cooker may help to strengthen the bond you have with it. Liken it to carrying a child for 9 months ;)

And having a love/hate relationship probably helps with the co-dependence syndrome that so many seem to have with the other tiled-cooker company :shock: You may not get the hate part (and that's the crucial part) of the relationship with Dennis...maybe you can shift your co-dependence to another area of your life.

Can you live with this choice knowing these facts? :roll: If so, you may be cured, or at the very least, well on the road to recovery :smt038

Dad's Delivery

My K-9 & K-1 were ordered in Oct 2003, they were delivered in Dec 2004. The K-9 had both bands installed wrong. It took me 6 months to get the replacements, and then I had to fill 3 holes in the lid and then drill 3 holes placed perfectly in the top part of the bottom.

After I paid for my new OTB Supreme I had mine delivered to my place in 7 days. Richard had 50% of my money for over a year. Dennis is obviously ashless with his system!!!!!!!!

The glaring differences dont stop there, either. Check back in after you cook on your KK for a month or two, and really see what you have been missing!

BTW, if anyone in Central Florida wants to see the differences up close and personal, they are welcome to stop by. RJ wont respond to service inquiries, so I figure I will get my moneys worth by showing of fhis handiwork.

BTW, if anyone in Central Florida wants to see the differences up close and personal, they are welcome to stop by. RJ wont respond to service inquiries, so I figure I will get my moneys worth by showing of fhis handiwork.

Good point, I've got a K7 and a KK sitting on my porch also if anyone wants to see this difference in person...it ain't no small difference. :eek: