billyg

Dennis contact info

Dennis,

What is the best way to contact you via telephone? I have numerous questions about your K and also about distribution. I left a few e-mails and called numbers I found on the forum but aren't having any luck.

Regards,

Bill Gerardi

203-536-4720

connecticut

my speedy CS is legendary.. ;-)

Hello Bill...

I'm actually in Indonesia and about 15 hours ahead... Please refer to the timetable on the New Komodo VOIP message service post in this General category..

I'm generally online mornings from 8-11am and nights.. Last night and today ADSL was/is out... Working on a dial up hitting top speeds of 14-16k was soo frustrating, I just went to sleep...

Your VOIP calls and messages were at 8:32pm, 11:50pm, 2:37am, 2:38am, 3:02am...

I can't download your voice messages on the dog slow dial up....

Your two emails were at 3:01am and 3:05am...

It's only been 16 hours :roll:

I know my speedy Customer Service is legendary but sometimes it's going to be the next day :lol:

Thank you for your inquiry and interest...

Please check your email...

All the best,

;-)

Dennis

Hello Dennis

I quess I interpreted the "speed" with a little anxiety. I apologize for that. Can you give me a call regarding the e-mails I sent you. The number I left is my cell phone and is the best way to reach me. If you get this message this morning, please call me while i am infront of the computer so that I can cross reference my questions to forum pictures and data.. I am very excited to hear about your kamado.

Regards,

Bill Gerardi

203-536-4720

Jeez, Dennis, we are so spoiled. 14-16K eh? I can still remember (I just threw out) my 300baud modem. Baud, not bps! Back then 16K would have been lickety split!! Maybe you should post your "office hours" somewhere on your webpage vs. a thread in this forum. I think anyone who wanted to contact you would first look for the "contact" link on your home page.

Telephone Tag..

Hey Bill... Telephone Tag and your it.. Left a message on your machine...

TNW my hours and a time conversion chart are posted in the "New Komodo VOIP message service" post in the General area as well as in the Relevent Links area

I have 512k ADSL service but my area is down..

So as an emergency backup... I'm using a telephone company dial up number that is a toll call with no log in. It comes in sooo dog slow..