PaulR

First Paella

UMMMM

Paul, I belive this calls for a recipe!!! Plus then DJ will be skulking about and feel compelled to move it to the recipe section! He LOVES moving posts about :wink:

Oh yeah, I might add what a great job DJ does too! To bad more forums do not have an admin on the job who keeps up with the forum the way DJ does! Lov ya man!

Re: UMMMM

Paul' date=' I belive this calls for a recipe!!! Plus then DJ will be skulking about and feel compelled to move it to the recipe section! He LOVES moving posts about :wink:[/quote']

It would be great if they were posted correctly to begin with (which is why I put descriptions and instruction at the main list)!! :roll::? d'oh! :wink:

BTW, nice lookin' dish Paul. I have been meaning to try that one out (or similar) myself. Or rather my wife has been after me to make it as she likes the rice dishes.

-=Jasen=-

Oh yeah, thanks Saucier for the kind words. Mwhahahaha...just remember all the things I can make you say too (so it is not just moving posts)!! :twisted:

really beautiful' date=' paul!! wonderful pics and looks so yummy! how was the crusty bits??[/quote']

Aaaargh, that's the bit I haven't perfected yet (2 cooks so far with Paella).

The side weren turing crusty but not overall (I'm afraid of burning it....) yet to taste the soccarat...