tcoliver

DJ I was In Your Back Yard

Re: DJ I was In Your Back Yard

Sorry I didn't stop by but I had to hit the practice range before my round at Augusta National. I know you don't like to golf otherwise I would have invited you. Here are some pictures.

Yup, real close (less than 2 miles, but the other side of I-20). Yup, hate golf...hehe. Worked nights this week too. Gonna have some Q this weekend though!

-=Jasen=-

Kinda want a lunch box...

Well, it would be cast in two layers of cooking stuff, like the cooker. And it would have a hidden spring in the back, so the lid of your lunchbox would open easily. Little feet to sit on, maybe with little wheels hidden in there. Fabulous latch, too, of course.

What color tile would you like on it? :D

Wow!! How did you get to play a round at Augusta? That is an honor I would love to have.

It was just a matter of knowing the right people and things fell into place. Nothing special just a matter of a friend doing business and being friends with a member and the member being gracious enough to offer to take us. It was truly an honor and something I will cherish for the rest of my life.

Memorabilia and commercialization can't replace the experience.