scouterpf

Side tables

It's 40"

Just measure yours Dennis!! :eek:

You must have a KK OTB with sides at home eehhh?? :D

Yea I wish.. I even sold my Terra blue to a neighbor and am cookin' on the glazed golden yellow textured creation..

It was my back up.. still makes great food.

;);)

Oh I almost forgot.. casually around the front handle, around the two tables with the tables left in, it's 40".

Dennis wrote:

It's 40"

Oh I almost forgot.. casually around the front handle, around the two tables with the tables left in, it's 40".

Dennis, I'm looking for straight line measurement. With dome open, straight line measurement across the grill surface, from outside edge of right table folded down, to outside edge of left table folded down.

What's that distance; both tables folded down, outside edge to outside edge, straight line diameter (width) across the grill?

Also, what's the diameter (width) of finished KK, before tables go on. I should be able to add 7" for both tables and come up with the above measurement. (I figured 7" based on 2-1/2" wide table mount hardware on each side, X 2 equal 5"; plus 1" width for table when folded down X 2 tables equals another 2" for a total of 7" added width for tables.)

Thanks again Dennis,

Talk to you next week; I'm flying to KY in a few.

John