scouterpf

Side tables

Re: Side tables

Dennis: are the tables ready to go? I would like both Left and Right; I plan to order Johnie's Jammies for our dragon but would like to have the tables on first. THANKS

Yup.. I've sent the final prototype out to the stainless job shop for the quote and to build the first 18 pairs.

Everybody who wants the new side tables will need to send me a photo of their side plate.. I have had a few different versions in the last 4.5 years..

;);)

Re: Side tables

Dennis: are the tables ready to go? I would like both Left and Right; I plan to order Johnie's Jammies for our dragon but would like to have the tables on first. THANKS

Yup.. I've sent the final prototype out to the stainless job shop for the quote and to build the first 18 pairs.

Everybody who wants the new side tables will need to send me a photo of their side plate.. I have had a few different versions in the last 4.5 years..

;);)

Do you have pricing info?

Tom, I know you're interested in side tables so I've been thinking how we could accomodate them with your existing cover.

I was thinking possibly we could cut a hole in the side of cover where the table is, then sew in a box type extension to fit the table. Problem is I don't know if the circumference around the bottom of the cover (~102") is enough distance to work the cover down over the tables.

The idea may work for one table, doubtful for two.

Are you looking at one table or two?

Tom, I know you're interested in side tables so I've been thinking how we could accomodate them with your existing cover.

I was thinking possibly we could cut a hole in the side of cover where the table is, then sew in a box type extension to fit the table. Problem is I don't know if the circumference around the bottom of the cover (~102") is enough distance to work the cover down over the tables.

The idea may work for one table, doubtful for two.

Are you looking at one table or two?

Probably would only add one table.

According to the dimensions I have; even with the tables folded down they add quite a bit of footprint.

Dennis, if you could do me a favor; wrap a tape measure around the KK with tables folded down and send me the measurement. I'd appreciate it.

Better yet Dennis; send me a KK with side tables. If it matched black would be perfect. :eek::laughing5::laughing8:

:::giggle::: Oh, Johnnyboy. The ideas you come up with!

:)

Firemonkey, if you were a GURL, you'd understand about the side tables and the jammies. See, if you have your fave pair of skinny jeans (the jammies) and you want to wear them with your bulky sweater, but tuck the sweater into the jeans (the side tables in the jammies), the jeans might not fit! Have to get bigger jeans. Or take off the sweater. (You have a tee shirt on, of course - get yer mind out of the gutter.) :girl:

Dennis,

Using the dimensions available on your CAD drawing, I've added side tables to my KK manikin so I can fit a cover.

Concern is my manikin was built to size using guess work to much degree.

Looks to me, viewing from above, the hinge adds ~2.5" width to each side, plus 1" for the table thickness, then length of table. MY problem is the drawing doesn't show a width measurement of the KK itself. After I mounted both side tables folded down to my manikin, aligned square with the front; the overall width I come up with from table outside edge to table outside edge is ~33". Is that close to what you measure?

Thanks,

John

I'm guessing it is open...

Dennis wrote:
The country is closed until Monday.. I'm happy to get you some measurements then.

Has the country re-opened yet? You didn't think I'd let you forget did you? :smt023:smt039:smt039:construct:

Aahh well I did not actually go into town.. But I'm guessing it is open...

:lol::lol:

I'll check it it's open tomorrow.. Ok?