Curly

Make your own Lump

I know, I know, I should really read the info on your site (think I remember actually seeing that stuff now that I think of it) but your site has no soap opera area (like some have) and can get boring at times :lol::lol:

But I still like the building of the first table saga...with the high points on bracing being the most exciting and my favorite parts. :D

Any way, I'm just trying to post cooking kinda stuff and keep outta any other posts...thus the one above.

:?

The harsh reality, TNW...

... is that your site has no forum so Curly can't start any sh*t on it. All those charcoal reviews just won't take the bait. Besides, you've got a great reputation, and no one feels compelled to warn the general populace of your wickedness.

Firemonkey,

Never, never under any circumstance, say anything bad about his website. Dang man, why'd you havefta go and do that :shock::shock:

I got in trouble for just failing to notice a good thing about it, here you go POINTING out a negative. :cry:

You may be banned from...from the whole web maybe :)

NO, I was just asking!

Maybe i was doing it wrong or something? :D

I would never question the man who actually rigged pulleys to show a big 'ol eyebrow singing backdraft! Thats dedication, just like measuring the ash density of all that charcoal. It takes some serious resolve to burn all of that stuff, and not do any cooking on it!

Gerard,

The dogs and cats will no longer do what you tell them, you know they watch the nature channel through his website.

Firemonkey,

You definately hit the wrong mouse button (Nice ploy, make it look like it was your fault and restore public confidence in TNW.)

Curly (failing student in the Gerard school of sarcasm)