mguerra

Density Altitude

Thanks. I think I got the message. Sorry for asking.

As some wise person once said. "It's better to ask a question and risk appearing ignorant than to not ask a question and remain ignorant."

While there is no shortage of people with, er, "issues" with the "other company", I personally prefer taking the "high-road" and referring to them as Kamado, Mexi-K or similar. The POSK moniker seems slightly counter to the inclusive nature of this board.

I have "the other brand" and have had lots of fun using it. I've had a couple issues which I've managed (though often slowly) to resolve. Someday I'd like to upgrade, but things like school-expenses for my daughter preclude that at the moment.

It's sort of a quandry - on the one hand my current cooker is in decent shape so the resale value is higher. On the other hand, the immediate need to upgrade is lower. So do you try to swap out now or do you wait to see if/when an upgrade becomes mandatory and both take advantage of intervening improvements and suffer intervening price increases?

... I personally prefer taking the "high-road" and referring to them as Kamado, Mexi-K or similar. The POSK moniker seems slightly counter to the inclusive nature of this board.

I have "the other brand" and have had lots of fun using it ...

It's sort of a quandry - on the one hand my current cooker is in decent shape so the resale value is higher. On the other hand, the immediate need to upgrade is lower...

Yah, all that...

No actual need. Just lust.

:)

So, I'll live vicariously through the rest of you. :happy8:

I DO have Johnnyboy Jammies, though. :D