DachsieSlave

Waiting offcially started

Well it is done. My Bronze Beauty is ordered! :wav: I guess it pays to wait, Dennis has informed me that I will receive the first factory installed Guru inducer tube. Way to go Dennis :wtg::smt038 Now where is a worm hole when you need one?

P.S When my daughter saw this new smiliey :starwars: she said I had to use it. Not sure when I can work that into a post, so here it is, and I can tell her I have.

Roy

Roy, first Congratulations on the new KK!

Now, go shopping. It is the best way to pass the time while waiting for your KK IMHO. Get some Jammies from John, Rotis, Guru or Stoker, BBQ Gloves - 1 pair for food handling and 1 set of welder's gloves for lighting the KK and handling hot grates. Go get some spice rubs, sauces, thermapen, etc. Buy these things over the next few weeks so that they trickle in and keep you entertained while you wait for your new KK. Of course, rearrange all of your landscaping so that you can showcase your new KK too! :lol:

Careful!

In case you did not see my post:

Here are the moving instructions from the company:

viewtopic.php?t=523

If you use this technique, be very careful NOT to put very much pressure onto the side of the cooker with the 2x4's. Best to pull them slightly outward away from the cooker. Or you should put some substantial padding between the 2x4's and the cooker. Or use a different moving method. If you allow extreme pressure to be applied to the tiles by the 2x4's the tiles can be gouged and displaced in the elastomeric grout/ adhesive. Ignore this advice at your peril.