Ickkey

She's on her way.............

Well it only took me a about year to find the one I wanted, but I knew I wanted one the day I came across this forum and read about the quality and customer service! This will be ceramic cooker number two for our family. Ceramic cooker number one was purchased a little over a year and a half ago (Viking C4) and left a bad taste in my mouth with there customer service so now it's the back up grill when we have larger get togethers.

Can't wait to get this baby and start doing some smoking/grilling on her! Check'er out in the pic below, she's a beauty.............. And thanks Dennis for being patient with me and answering all my question over the past months. I look forward to hanging around here a little more now that I have my new komodo on it's way!

86786560.th.jpg

Looks really slick. You will love it.

Do yourself a favor though and get a cover made for it. John Edwards, a forum member makes them and does awesome work. While the K's are durable, Michigan winters are hell on anything. I'm convinced covering it during the winter months when not in use will prolong the life of the cooker (IMHO).

Enjoy!