GrillDoc

Hello from Michigan!

Re: Hello from Michigan!

The links above are asking me to sign in...but i did see the links on the otehr thread where you posted them, and they worked there.

I see you are using mobile.me, that means you are a mac person, so I will make this as easy as possible :P

There should be a toolbar above the window where you are typing your post. In that toolbar, there is a button that looks like the standard "insert image" button (A mountain with the Sun above it). Click that button, and it will prompt you to paste your link in there.

I would appreciate it if everyone uploaded their images into the forum from your desktop. This new forum makes it very easy to do. This way if any of the accounts at the image hosting sites get changed or die we will have the image in/on "our" KK server
Well' date=' in that case, ignore the image button above the area where you type your message, and use the tab below the typing area, where it says "upload attachment". Im gonna try it out here: n66636 Whats with the additional text? I didnt add any comments for the image - Anyone know how to get rid of the gray text?

post-6451-139082391453_thumb.jpg

I tried to add a photo and it said file size too big. It was a 3.2mb file. And I have no idea how to "downsize" it. It was a photo in the iPhoto library.

A fast easy way to resize images from iPhoto is to highlight/choose the image then click on the Email button down below on the right.. then select "Medium" ..this creates an image that is 480 x 645 and 140k. it will put the reduced image into an email doc. This image can then be dragged onto your desktop and uploaded to the forum.

;);)

I will see if I can get the forum to resize the images..

Help Uploading Pics to New Forum

I just uploaded this 2.3mb file so I don't think there is a 500k ceiling

Isla2.3mb.jpg[/attachment:1zcimo9m]

OK - I am embarrassed to say that I have not uploaded a pic to the new forum just yet. I have tried several times today and am hitting that 500k limit. Any help (other than resizing) would be appreciated!