GoFrogs91

Meatballs

The recipe I used has a high percentage of eggs resulting in an almost "light" texture. It's the best description that I can come up with. Kind of the opposite of dense.

No plated pics, but my favorite secret for decadent spaghetti and meatballs is to cook the pasta al dente and drain. Return to the cooking pot with butter, salt, pepper, and Parmesan and stir until all is incorporated. Trust me. You won't want much sauce.

1843e7afde73daa2b25c596f8884b2e3.jpg

00543487bdd24b603ce844a1062a8308.jpg

• Like 3

The recipe I used has a high percentage of eggs resulting in an almost "light" texture. It's the best description that I can come up with. Kind of the opposite of dense.

No plated pics, but my favorite secret for decadent spaghetti and meatballs is to cook the pasta al dente and drain. Return to the cooking pot with butter, salt, pepper, and Parmesan and stir until all is incorporated. Trust me. You won't want much sauce.1843e7afde73daa2b25c596f8884b2e3.jpg00543487bdd24b603ce844a1062a8308.jpg

Recipe please looks delicious. Or is this like CC's meatballs.

Frogs - First off, great meatballs!  I love the color of your finished cook. Really beautiful!

Second, I just noticed your KK kind of has that TCU purple hue to a lot of the tiles.  How much extra was that mod?  LOL!!!!!  My Sooners are gonna make you guys pay for last year's whipping!  We're coming after you ... if we can find a quarterback!!

Frogs - First off, great meatballs! I love the color of your finished cook. Really beautiful!

Second, I just noticed your KK kind of has that TCU purple hue to a lot of the tiles. How much extra was that mod? LOL!!!!! My Sooners are gonna make you guys pay for last year's whipping! We're coming after you ... if we can find a quarterback!!

Whipping the Sooners is going to be like that Bill Murray movie "Groundhog Day". The two little guys in the conference have years of payback to dole out.

• Like 1

Whipping the Sooners is going to be like that Bill Murray movie "Groundhog Day". The two little guys in the conference have years of payback to dole out.

Them's fighting words!  I hope you know I'm counting on Stoops Troops to take you boys to the woodshed.  Come to think of it, there's nothing I like better than fried Frog's legs!  LOLOLOLOLOL!