Yeah, I know what you mean. My two kids, a boy and girl, fought over who gets TheBeast, my KK BB 32" when they first saw it. My son claimed it. And as a Spec Forces Marine Corp Officer and Standing just shy of 6'5" he's big enough to enforce it. His sister was pissed until I got my 19" Hi-Cap, Beauty! we buy these KKs for us and our kids and grandkids fight over them before we start assuming room temperature! LOL! And we get to teach them how to cook on them! What a great concept!

Makes for nice things that is for sure.

Two years ago I called all my G-Dau's together for a 1 week cooking class.

Made up a training outline with recipes and the whole nine yards. (Kept them busy cooking from 9-5)

Started with eggs (not scorched) Did Sous Vide in the middle and Ralph(KK) took over the last 2 days.

At the end I gave them a clean outline and a certificate. They would not give up the original outline with notes.

For Christmas I gave each of them one of these little stove top smokers.For birthdays I gave each one a Flip Pan and a Range Mate.microwave skillet. (Example = burger, freezer to mouth 5 Min)

We did this cook week before any of them left home.

• Like 1

Have deecided on 15 ft Fish and Sport with top. They have one 4 1/2 hours away in Tifton, GA. Save $800 freight and a little on boat. So I got a trailer also. Now must go pick up. Hello Crappie here I come.

(Got the one with the best gas milage)

Makes for nice things that is for sure.

Two years ago I called all my G-Dau's together for a 1 week cooking class.

Made up a training outline with recipes and the whole nine yards. (Kept them busy cooking from 9-5)

Started with eggs (not scorched) Did Sous Vide in the middle and Ralph(KK) took over the last 2 days.

At the end I gave them a clean outline and a certificate. They would not give up the original outline with notes.

For Christmas I gave each of them one of these little stove top smokers.For birthdays I gave each one a Flip Pan and a Range Mate.microwave skillet. (Example = burger, freezer to mouth 5 Min)

We did this cook week before any of them left home.

What a stunning idea! This I gotta try with The Ladies here at ChezChef. Shack, I owe you BIG time!

Chef-

All right!. That was exactly my problem.

I saved th KK to the end. Then while Ralph was cooking I had each of them pick a new recipe to cook.

(from my cookbook)

I had hand picked recipes from my cookbook for class.

(my intent was to teach them to READ and DO)

And yes- They all have a copy of my cookbook. (4084 recipes)

Sure ate good that week. They still lay everything out before starting, and they understand all good cooks can and do read.

(Half of them are now married. Well....One of them uses the new system)

http://www.mountainsoftware.com/index.htm?source=program+help

Works for me.

• Like 1