CeramicChef

I'm Gonna Spin Some Meat!

CC What did you find out from Dennis?

sib - Dennis returned my call promptly.  Doesn't he always!?  He's in Java at the plant and the reception was kind of bad.  I was in a meeting with my attorney's and my CPA so I couldn't take the call.  I'll be calling him tomorrow, Friday.  Dennis left a voice mail and reassured me that this thing would be straightened out.  Isn't it great to be associated with the world's best customer service?

I also called OneGrill.  They said they screwed up and are sending a shaft to me.  It should arrive today (Thursday) or Friday.  

I'll follow up here.

Hi Guys!

Well, Dennis and I spoke yesterday for about 1.5 hours and only 15 minutes was about the rotisserie problem.  We got it fixed!  Basically all I did was cut about 40% off one of the springs, put it in the female end of the drive motor, put the square end in the female end and compressed it, and it worked like a champ!  DUH! 

I guess OneGrill has changed something in their motor's female end, but the fix was as simple as falling off a log and I'm a happy camper.  

Sometimes the easy fixes skip right past me!  It must be my ADD/ADH ... Oh LOOK!  A CHICKEN!  

Chicken?  What Chicken?  I think I'll spin a chicken!