Poochie - I did my PhD at Texas A&M. You must have been an Aggie to know so many BAD jokes. And I love them all! Sad to say, behind every Aggie Joke, there is an element of truth involved!

Aggie 1: Did you head about the fire at the A&M library last night? Burned to the ground!

Aggie 2: No! How sad!

Aggie 1: Yeah, burned both books and the real tragedy is that only one of them had been colored in!

Q: Do you know why they don't serve ice water at the dorm cafeterias at Texas A&M?

A: The guy with the recipe graduated!

They go on forever.

While on a hunting trip, one Aggie, accidentally shoots his Aggie buddy. The shooter rushes his friend to the emergency room, and waits. Several hours later, the surgeon comes out, and says, "I'm very sorry to inform you, we couldn't save your friends life. I have to say, though, I feel sure it would have been different if you hadn't field dressed him first!"

Robert

• Like 1

I'm proud to say I never was or will be an Aggie. Louisiana born and raised. My bad jokes come from years of hearing and telling...bad jokes. Speaking of which, I know an Aggie joke you guys might like. But I'd hate to ruin my reputation and tell a good joke.