RedStick

Question - so who is next to show off their brand new KK?

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your table.  You've got the custom table with the SS insert on the way, correct?

Thats right Redstick.

It will be 2 - 23" KK's in bronze metallic finish with the S.S. insert cabinet. I didn't start a delivery thread since this is my second KK and I didn't want to take away from everyones first KK delivery's.

I certainly hope you show off your new setup. I'm curious how that table will look!

I've decided that I'm going to go with the 23" and would like to order a table.

What I have in mind may be to also have a lower shelf to place my KJ Jr. on, and then one day purchase a 19" table top.

I do flip flop between the two 19" offerings, but that might work just fine!!!

I certainly hope you show off your new setup. I'm curious how that table will look!

I've decided that I'm going to go with the 23" and would like to order a table.

What I have in mind may be to also have a lower shelf to place my KJ Jr. on, and then one day purchase a 19" table top.

I do flip flop between the two 19" offerings, but that might work just fine!!!

How about something like this except with a bigger work surface and a cut out for the 23" on the other end

post-2313-0-19673900-1442682063_thumb.pn

That's what I'm thinking, tinyfish.  The work surface would need to be much larger.  I, like you, would look to a ss insert for the hot items.  I think that's a great idea.  I'd like to have some good storage too - limit my trips to/from the garage when the key items are stored right there.

I do have two small pieces of granite left over from when our kitchen countertops were built (the sink cutouts).  I could always use those I guess.

The good thing about Dennis he can make the cabinet any size and shape that you want, now thats customer service.

With that picture I posted above, I mentioned to Dennis that I might want to put that on the side of my 23"KK where the rotisserie is. Dennis said no problem we can build that cabinet with hidden wheels so I can move it a bit to mount the rotisserie motor. You got to love that guy...