MacKenzie

Sourdough Bread and Pizza

Awesome baking again, MacKenzie! That pizza rocks!!  :headbang:

Never tried kombucha, but my homebrewing supply store carries all the stuff to make it. Only question is how much alcohol is there in it, enough to make it worthwhile??  :pint:

Lastly - Bad Poochie, bad dog, no biscuit!!  :evil4:

As the Kombucha goes thru it's fermentation process it changes.. as it ages it also gets more acidic in fact it's sorta like drinking flavored vinegar. But right when it changes from sweet to acid there are really nice middle fermentation flavors that most people really like.  Think lemonaid..  If you bottle it and add a pinch of sugar into the bottle, you get more carbonization.. Kombucha fizzle is great!

I got my blob/scooby in CA in the 80's and brought it with me to Indo on the plane.. still going strong 27 years later. 

Rintintin, so you are an old hand at making kombucha.:) I just started and couldn't find a SCOBY and had to start my own so it's only been going a couple of months. You must have made all sort of flavours over the years, what's your favourite if you  have one? I've only tried ginger and I love it.