MacKenzie

Sourdough Bread and Pizza

I needed some sourdough bread so heated up Pebbles and the result -

Kdpt6G5.jpg

Right after the bread was done I thought I should do a pizza since the baking stone is hot;)

Got busy and here is the pizza with the topping almost complete, just need to add some more cheese.

fheSWBF.jpg

Ready for the bake, temp. is near 500F but starting to fade. Here goes-

D4kSA4v.jpg

Temp. kept falling so it took longer to cook the pizza but it ended up nice and crispy. :)

5d2SeZ5.jpg

mFRpQBi.jpg

Plated and served with a nice glass of homemade ginger kombuka.

Lc9UMTi.jpg

• Like 3

I always mis-spell it because I spell it the way it is pronounced. It should be spelled kombucha. It is a fermented tea based drink that is rich in probiotics and antioxidants. I find it very refreshing especially since I add a lot of ginger. It is very easy to make.:)

Ummmmmm......yucky! Tried it. Not a fan.

Benton

MK, I will profess to drool over most of your cooks and your brilliant photography, but I am striking this up to a minor character flaw. Looks like the ozone is getting a little thin these days in Nova Scotia.

Benton

MacKenzie is famous for her food, photography and her buns! :toothy9: 

Your bread and pizza are MacK-nificent! Is the pizza crust made from the same recipe as the bread?

Thanks,PJ, it is not the same recipe at all. I have the pizza crust dough posted in the recipe section. If you have trouble finding it let me know and I'll get it for you.:)