ThreeDJ16

Richard Simmon's Steamer?Grill?

Are you going to maker us search for the video?! Come on' date=' how about a link for us lazy-folk? :smt015[/quote']

Damn, y'all to lazy to look at the post too? The link it right there next to were I mention it! I will bold face it now for you! :shock:

-=Jasen=-

Can you post it down here, closer to the bottom, so FM won't have to scroll up so far? :?

Oh I see...added it after the fact' date=' then whistling casually like it was there all along :smt120[/quote']

No, I placed it there like two minutes after I posted it last night. I just went back and added the "Here it is >>>" so you could see it this time. Uh, ask everyone else here whom already clicked the link earlier - hehe. Your just blind dude! :shock:

-=Jasen=-

The video is "Priceless"!!! :) I just loved the fact that the explosion turned Richard's motor mouth off. This is a great clip for so many reasons. Did anyone get the impression that David knew it was going to blow up? He just sat there and laughed.

Dog,

I suspect that the whole gag was predicated upon getting that tray under the steamer. We didn't get to see what happened reference the tray just before the video started, but it was obvious there was some dialog about it. Dave got him goooood!!

Yea I had to watch the video again it was so good. It looks like to me Dave knew what was going to happen. He never even flinched when the explosion/fire started. I'll bet the sales of the steamer plummeted after that. :)

It would be a pretty good grill for DY, prolly outcook his Smoky Joe :shock:

Yea I had to watch the video again it was so good. It looks like to me Dave knew what was going to happen. He never even flinched when the explosion/fire started. I'll bet the sales of the steamer plummeted after that. :)

What R U talking about there Curly? Now your not even reading your own posts? :?

-=Jasen=-

What R U talking about there Curly? Now your not even reading your own posts? :?

-=Jasen=-

Dude, he called it a steamer, but fire was pouring out of it...like my KK when I open it at 500-600 degrees. That's a grill, not a steamer. :shock:

Prolly out cook smokey in a minute. :D

-=Jasen=-

Dude, he called it a steamer, but fire was pouring out of it...like my KK when I open it at 500-600 degrees. That's a grill, not a steamer. :shock:

Prolly out cook smokey in a minute. :D

And who is DY?

-=Jasen=-