Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
MacKenzie

Sous Vide Mushrooms

First time for this idea, a little olive oil, a little soy sauce and some fresh thyme and a mix of mushrooms, 176Ffor 10 mins. in the bath. When I saw this recipe I knew I had to try it. It is in a book called, Sous Vide at Home by Lisa Q. Fetterman.

Ready to sous vide.

1403265692_ReadytoSousVideMushrooms.thumb.jpg.355815dae33730ab8b8a1a6b19758c5f.jpg

Done.

698114873_SousVideMushrooms..jpg.7c640bd1bb813405edfb1def6eb8c229.jpg

Added to breakfast plate along with some KK bacon, Sygyzies' home ground flour bread, and a fried egg with Black Urfa Chili.

Breakfast.thumb.jpg.a51533ae21b39123a802f0d38b2ccbcd.jpg

Edited by MacKenzie
  • Like 4

Breakfast of champions, looks great Mac. But of course it looks great silly me! Whenever I see one of your cooks Mac I automatically know it’s going to be tasty and great pictures

• Like 1

Great idea and looks like they came out great too. Do you recommend this book?
I was just given this book and already have 2 things I want to try, the mushrooms were one idea and cranberries are the second. At a quick glance I see several others that are interesting to me. So, I am liking this book a lot.

Breakfast of champions, looks great Mac. But of course it looks great silly me! Whenever I see one of your cooks Mac I automatically know it’s going to be tasty and great pictures
Bruce, thank you and as you know I do love my breakfasts.
  • Like 1

I’ll just have to say, no one cooks a better looking egg than MacKenzie!
Grant, you sure know how to put a smile on my face.
  • Like 1

Hi Mac,

Your breakfasts always do my head in. Waiting to see if you ever do one with Black Pudding (blood sausage) which is my favourite for breakie.

Cheers

Muz

Thanks, Muz, I can't get blood pudding around here but I used to be able to get oatmeal pudding but alas that is gone also. :(