Sanny

Nuthing in particular, just stuff

DSCF0876.jpg

DSCF0868.jpg

Had a wonderful trip to Yellowstone last month! VERY cold, though. Even the bufflemoose were frozen, as you can see. I went with the snooky, who was invited to Wyoming for a job interview. He turned it down, and is instead going to nursing school in Rochester, NY, for a career change (leaving being a certified financial planner, and going into nursing). BRRR!! Couldn't he find a program somewhere warm?? And that's another thing. Moving away to Rochester after dating me for over a year. Sannydeer, who hadn't had a serious date since the Reagan administration, finally finds a great guy and he goes off to save the world in Rochester. Sigh. A 6 hour drive.

Oh well. :smt102 There's still the dog...

Time?!

Gerard, are you slowing down in your old age? Sanny has a Mexi-K, thats reason enough :D

I cannot defend the Rochester move, though...I would rather cook on a smokey joe :shock:

BTW, Sanny, would it have been better if he accepted the offer, and moved to the land of frozen Buffalo? (Talk about thermal shock...your mexi-K wouldnt stand a chance! :P )

...BTW' date=' Sanny, would it have been better if he accepted the offer, and moved to the land of frozen Buffalo? (Talk about thermal shock...your mexi-K wouldnt stand a chance! :P )[/quote']No no. Rochester is better than the Frozen West. Closer to Buffalo than to buffalo. And, ultimately, closer to me and my dog. 6 hour drive after work for a long weekend beats all day in planes and airports, and a $500 plane ticket. With or without an Indonesian ceramic cooker. :)

And' date=' ultimately, closer to me and my dog. 6 hour drive after work for a long weekend beats all day in planes and airports, and a $500 plane ticket. [/quote']

...maybe the decision for Rochester has more to do with you than you think? :wink:

Well, it's understood, isn't it, that everything is all about me? Even if it has nothing to do with me, it's ALL about me. Or, at least, all about my dog. Surely, even things that are about me are really about her. She is the center of the known (and unknown) universe. Just ask her. One wag for "yes," two wags for "H-- yes!" :)

first of all, sanny, realize that i'm fighting the terrible urge to flirt, as my wife wouldn't appreciate it at all :shock:

2nd of all, cool pics. buffalo are cool!

3rdly, time to put a call out for any "male nurse" jokes! i'll get the ball rolling... from the seminal (har) work on the subject "Meet the Parents"

Greg Focker: You can milk just about anything with nipples.

Jack Byrnes: I have nipples, Greg, could you milk me?

ahhhhhh hahahahha! he's askin a guy named "GAYLORD FOCKER" to milk him!!!

never gets old!

Um... I think that must be something like Three Stooges. Completely beyond the above average female's ability to comprehend. All I can say is, "HUH???" Ok, so I do "get" some Stooges humor, but Fockers, not so much. :smt102 It's genetic - don't try to explain it or justify it. It is what it is.

That said, glad you like the pics, and I'm flattered by your (albeit repressed) urge to flirt. :smt058 My compliments to the lovely Mrs. Porkchop.

Um... I think that must be something like Three Stooges. Completely beyond the above average female's ability to comprehend. All I can say is' date=' "HUH???" Ok, so I do "get" some Stooges humor, but Fockers, not so much. :smt102 It's genetic - don't try to explain it or justify it. It is what it is.[/quote']

Sanny....He is referring to a scene in the movie 'Meet The Parents'.

Actually it was quite funny, so on one of the solo weekends you may want to rent it.

Sanny....He is referring to a scene in the movie 'Meet The Parents'.

Actually it was quite funny, so on one of the solo weekends you may want to rent it.

Uh oh...both of our resident females have chimed in on this thread...and they are giving movie recommendations to each other. We are in trouble now!

buffalo are cool!

Especially when they are INSIDE of a cooker!

Sanny...this is not meant to be insensitive' date=' but didn't you say he was a vegetarian? Maybe he just needs a little animal protein to help his thinking! :lol:[/quote']Nope. Red blooded, animal protein eating, 'murrican male! :) And he's enjoyed the fruits of my cooking on the ceramic cooker. Stand down, Porkchop, hunny. lol.

i don't see how anybody could be dating sanny and be a vegematarian anyhow! officially standing down, sannydeer :D i will, however, look forward to picking on him a little bit i ever get a chance to meet him at any future KK event... i will do my best to make him at least a little jealous sos you can keep him on his toes, buying you toys and whatnot...

my wife doesn't understand why i can get so jealous sometimes, but i know she likes it, at least a little... :wink:

i will, however, look forward to picking on him a little bit i ever get a chance to meet him at any future KK event... i will do my best to make him at least a little jealous sos you can keep him on his toes, buying you toys and whatnot...

my wife doesn't understand why i can get so jealous sometimes, but i know she likes it, at least a little... :wink:

Yer a good man, PC. :) Just don't pee in a circle around the lovely Mrs. Porkchop. She might not understand it, although we KNOW you were just bein territorial and respectful. Nuthin wrong with growling a little at the other guys who sniff in her direction. :) That's just bein appreciative of the lovely Mrs., after all.