Curly

Rib Eye heaven

Well, of course there are no pics so I can't really claim this cook, but we ate some killer rib eyes today from that whole ribeye I bgt from Sams yesterday. One of the best. We had some big shrimp too, one a them apeteasers kinda thingees.

And I have a couple of butts smoking away for manana. Well, they won't get finished off tomorrow cause it's just me and the purdy thang, but they'll be done manana.

I plan on re-installing mozilla toninght to see if that helps my camera software problem.

Re: Card Reader

Hey Curly just go out and buy a card reader for $20.00. I'm startn' to think your cheap!

Well, I am cheap...but what the heck is a card reader anyway. I thought that was the thing you put the punch cards in the old days.

Anyways, I uninstalled Mozilla and Kodak Easyshare, and then re-installed Kodak and it works. Now I need to re-install mozilla (and pray it still works) because I still have a problem with IE that only allows 1 window at a time open.

OK, now wozilla is re-installed so I can actaully have 2 windows open at a time...or more :roll:

I went out to feed Chubby and he was munching on this by the front steps. We knew he had it around somewhere cause the other day he brought a leg up and was knawing on it.

100_1727.jpg

100_1728.jpg

I think I liked it better when you couldn't get the camera workin. :P

What...you got something against venison :shock:

Well, my wife hates that thing too. We were enjoying our rib-eye yesterday evening and she was facing the back door and she said, "Oh no, he's throwing that thing all over the place in the back yard". He was out there having sport with it. When I saw it out there by the porch this morning I drug it down the hill. We ran a errand and when we got back it was on the front porch by the door...he wants it inside where it's safe from the scavangers. I really doubt the wife will let that happen :roll:

Curly' date=' I gotta ask - How long are you planning to let chubby drag that carcass around? :shock: Is your wife not issuing a decree to have the carcass removed from the front porch?! :lol:[/quote']

I hate to discourage the boy from bringing in his kills...one day he may bring something home warm and I'll get to share.

But I'll prolly cut off the legs that are remaining (for him to play with) and bag the rest for the trash...in a day or 2.

Curly' date=' I gotta ask - How long are you planning to let chubby drag that carcass around? :shock: Is your wife not issuing a decree to have the carcass removed from the front porch?! :lol:[/quote']

I hate to discourage the boy from bringing in his kills...one day he may bring something home warm and I'll get to share.

But I'll prolly cut off the legs that are remaining (for him to play with) and bag the rest for the trash...in a day or 2.

Its warm enough here in Florida that thing would stunk out the neighborhood by now. Those dogs in Carolina get fancier toys! :shock:

Its warm enough here in Florida that thing would stunk out the neighborhood by now. Those dogs in Carolina get fancier toys! :shock:

You're right about that...this cold weather was the only thing making it able for him to have that furry toy around. But it's gone now. Saturday night we were trying to sleep and he had that thing back on the front porch. Sounded like he was throwing it from one side to the other...like he was faux killing it or something. I finally got up and took it from him.