Duk

EZQ Chx start to finish

i started by kosher salting chx in and out stuffing cavity with paper towels and in the refrig for 4 hours---pulled and took paper towels out ( no one likes them here ) :lol: then i brushed honey mustard front and back and put a slice of butter under each breast side

aVhw5S0.jpg

set up the coals with a weber charcoal thing

Pq1l83Lr.jpg

sprinkled Montreal Steak seas all over and inside

aVhHxJi.jpgput birds on EZQ then into KK

aVhHZ9S.jpg

Pq1l8nIA.jpgcooked at steady 350

aVhIuAJ.jpgtook birds out 1 hr 55 min

aVhIW1i.jpgafter many many beer butt chx this beat them all hands down --and the rods Dennis made to pick EZQ out of K worked great

aVhJrs9.jpg by the way no drip pan i took the one out that's in the pic before i started

That looks like a weber accessory. The little flat pieces of steel at the bottom hook under the weber charcoal rack, and hold the divider in place so you can keep the lump off to the side of the grill, and put a drip pan in the middle. The welded wire ones in the picture come with the performer series grills, but are kind of hard to find on the shelf. The ones you can get everywhere are made of aluminum.

http://store.weber.com/items/?pid=1286

That looks like a weber accessory. The little flat pieces of steel at the bottom hook under the weber charcoal rack, and hold the divider in place so you can keep the lump off to the side of the grill, and put a drip pan in the middle. The welded wire ones in the picture come with the performer series grills, but are kind of hard to find on the shelf. The ones you can get everywhere are made of aluminum.

http://store.weber.com/items/?pid=1286

that's what it is I picked them up at Orchard Supply---they had a shelf full---they also had those self contained ones that someone else used on the forum I believe U2 pilot?