salmancrusher

Test tapa

I get a preview of new posts but when I click on them a message appears saying "Connecting to Server" but it never does. This only happens for the KK forum, kind of frustrating. I have also have a lot of trouble the last 2 days getting connected to the forum. I haven't been able to get on either yesterday after lunch until late last evening and the same thing happened today. This is unique to the KK forum for me, no trouble with any other forum. I don't understand what the problem could be, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I get a preview of new posts but when I click on them a message appears saying "Connecting to Server" but it never does. This only happens for the KK forum, kind of frustrating. I have also have a lot of trouble the last 2 days getting connected to the forum. I haven't been able to get on either yesterday after lunch until late last evening and the same thing happened today. This is unique to the KK forum for me, no trouble with any other forum. I don't understand what the problem could be, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Figured it out this morning, so my tapatalk is now working again.

Checkout my solution in the can't connect w/ tapatalk thread.