ThreeDJ16

Need Help On Tile Color!

So Curly..did you get the terra cotta? I quite like that one, but I'm sure I can find something twisted to say about it. You of all won't be immune to color commentary. I think Leaddog gets the first opportunity., followed closely by majestic and firemonkey:lol: :wink:

It's so quick it reminds me of a shot gun wedding. :lol::wink: That bride of yours know your slipping out on her with a hot number?

Thanks! Secretly that was the one I was hoping would win out!

-=Jasen=-

You were crazy enough to let our vote determine the color of your cooker? I think I need to see if Majestik can alter the poll so that pink wins. :wink:

Not really, but is sounded nice anyway. :shock: I was just seeing how many others thought the speckled black tile was cool looking.

You know, maybe you should have thought about letting us pick your textured color - hehe - doubt we could have done worse - hahaha - j/k! :twisted::lol::o:):D

-=Jasen=-

My wife was puking all night the other night and I had to clean it up...the color took my breath away (I suppose it was the color) so I figured that would be what I cook on from now on. So I sent samples and Dennis is gonna mix me up a special color.

I'll show pics when the time comes. Ya'll are jealous of all my stuff, I know...that DJ wants my purdy thang bad...but I'll tell ya DJ, ya can't have a womern like I got if yer back is bad :shock: