MacKenzie

My English Muffin Caper.

Start with making the muffin -

Partially cooked-

5a2572fe26973_BakingEnglishMuffins.thumb.jpg.2d28867799d06d86aa8a7f18a6fd43a7.jpg

The first part of the baking is on the griddle then moved to the oven. Done.

5a25730182fc6_EnglishMuffins.thumb.jpg.f99386923b078b849c9e6d12593ec6c2.jpg

Now for the breakfast, break open a homemade chicken sausage and make 2 patties. Fry along with bacon and an egg with purple crack.

5a2572f9a6977_BaconChickenPatties.thumb.jpg.e7be78b8fa6483f965c921b21310520c.jpg

Toast the muffin add some shiracha mayo and cheese to the muffin top and bottom. Then add pattie, egg, another pattie, bacon and finally the top.

5a25730579978_PattieEggCheeseMuffin.thumb.jpg.cf09986ab11eff6d9d34bde93b7cbfca.jpg

5a2575d26a7d4_MuffinBreakfast.thumb.jpg.22b5ce229d8311e1ac2fb399dc52b0c6.jpg

Sometimes you make things expect WOW and get OK and other times you expect WOW and get Whacked. :) I should be so lucky to have another one of these. :-D

Edited by MacKenzie
  • Like 3

Wow another amazing breakfast! Looks delicious Mac. I  have a question for you I bought some of that fish sauce at my local market I want to try it, but don’t know how much to use any help will be appreciated. I kind of over spice things when I’m cooking and I don’t want to put the fish sauce In  and have it taste all fishy but putting to much in. My daughter says just use a couple drops that doesn’t seem like enough to me anyway any help would be appreciated have a great day

• Like 1

MacKenzie, that breakfast sammie is just sick! 

@Bruce Pearson - my best advice, not knowing the dish you plan to use it in and the size of the cook, start with a few drops (think of using it similar to hot sauce), mix it in, taste it, keep adding more drop-by-drop until you get it where you like it. One of the fundamental rules that I have learned in cooking over the years is to "taste, taste it again, then taste it one more time." Most cooks just put everything into the pan and don't taste it until it's on the plate and then wonder why it didn't come out the way that they planned (either under or over seasoned.) I keep a jar full of tasting spoons by my stove. Bought a dozen cheap teaspoons on Amazon. One of the smartest things I've ever added to my kitchen! 

• Like 2