Jon B.

Hey MacKenzie......Wanna Bet???????

@MacKenzie   :smt061 Wanna bet? ................I say that the US Woman's hockey team will beat the Canadian Woman's hockey team this time around for the Gold Metal! :smt084

How about a surprise BBQ cooking care package as the stakes?????  :occasion5: 

I know you have a couple Nova Scotia ladies on the team and you beat us already.........................Think they can do it again or will the US ladies rise to the occasion?????? 

PS:  Spring is right around the corner.........................

5a8b2424ea90b_SpringInSyracuse.png.3afcb3d0c32aa4a4dd621aeaf44c704b.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Jon B. said:
[mention=2394]MacKenzie[/mention]   :smt061 Wanna bet? ................I say that the US Woman's hockey team will beat the Canadian Woman's hockey team this time around for the Gold Metal! :smt084
How about a surprise BBQ cooking care package as the stakes?????  :occasion5: 
I know you have a couple Nova Scotia ladies on the team and you beat us already.........................Think they can do it again or will the US ladies rise to the occasion?????? 

Jon, you are on but I thought you were on my side or is this just a ruse for you to send me a gift? ROFL:smt077

Edited by MacKenzie
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, MacKenzie said:
37 minutes ago, Tyrus said:
USA,USA,USA:-D

Dreamer, I would have thought you learned your lesson. LOL

I knew that would draw you out, sometime you just have to throw a couple of logs on the fire.  Dreamer..........I only bet on a sure thing, that game if you recall turned at the end and was never out of play until the last few seconds. If your looking to next year, we are the favorite, go figure. It certainly was great entertainment and I have a new friend

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MacKenzie said:

Jon, you are on but I thought you were on my side or is this just a ruse for you to send me a gift?emoji847.png ROFL:smt077

We are only 100 miles from the Canadian border but I still have to bet on the American ladies for the win this time :glasses7:!

Thought we could have a little fun with this :smt084 .............:occasion5:.  I think they have team Canada's number tomorrow night!!!!!!!! 

38 minutes ago, MacKenzie said:

Sorry Tyrus for the confusion, that was an "in" joke for Jon, whom I have had the good fortune to have known for many years. :) 

No confusion,,,this is a good bet between friends and I expect to stand clear and remain impartial.  So Jon what you cooking for the victory dinner?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Tyrus said:

No confusion,,,this is a good bet between friends and I expect to stand clear and remain impartial.  So Jon what you cooking for the victory dinner?

I'm sure MacKenzie (:smt022) will send me some really cool stuff after Wednesday night   :-D