Basher

Summer Bugs

If I saw him in the house Basher his name is "Dead". I have a special electric tennis racket that zaps flies with a shock when you strike them and it gives you an edge on quickness, maybe you could give it a go. Good thing I wear a size 12...with a spider the size of my dinner plate, do you think it's enough shoe to bring down that monster?  Like bggrant said, that "B" is destined for the KK, dead or alive. 

• Like 1

I came across a Huntsman in my bedroom when I was living in Sydney 22 years ago.  Before the time of smart phones.  Nowadays I would have taken a picture, sent it to my local friend and landlady and she would have told me it was harmless and to go to sleep.  Instead I ran, screaming, out of the house - it was about 11 pm.  I ordered chicken and chips on the way to the local-sells-everything store, bought some spray, picked up chicken and chips, drowned the poor spider in a ridiculous amount of spray and then settled down to a nice calming pile of chips and nice, fried chook.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Haha, I don’t kill them anymore. They keep other vermin out.
Don’t get me wrong, when these spiders jump, I’m air boxing and doing the snake step( you know, high knee running on the spot- everyone does it if they nearly step on a snake) at the same time.
I’ll keep an eye out for the zapping fly swat..... for flies.
Mmmmmmm, don’t think I’ll be cooking these either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3