Tyrus

Yard Furniture

Well it might not win any awards for design, but it sure is practical around the cooker for a bit more space, hang a towel or some cooking impliments. Sturdy and strong, what I might emphasize as Paul Bunyan furniture. It's 35 x 32 and substantially wider with the carrying handles/tool holders. Plenty of space for a cutting board to trim up a brisket on your side while someone else works on the other. Has a shelf below for whatever and is conveniently accessible. The top or surface was incorporated into the frame height to make it all one surface.  The handles are for carrying this table also, one person could, but your not getting far without some injury developing. So that's it, life got easier and seeing it's made from PT lumber and treated with a waterproofing chocolate stain it'll be here for a long time. The BBQ Gods are smiling

DSCF4089.JPG

DSCF4088.JPG

DSCF4090.JPG

Edited by Tyrus
  • Like 6

On 7/8/2023 at 9:20 PM, C6Bill said:

I’d add some wheels

and I'll give you a push down any steep hill in the neighborhood, like soap box derby

On 7/9/2023 at 3:17 PM, tekobo said:

If you have built it right it should outlast you!

A coat of paint every 2 years Tekebo and it's sitting pretty. The KK always gets covered Toney, this is just yard furniture...my moneys on the KK

• Like 1
  • Haha 2